Why did you choose this career?

 Since I was a child, I liked to go to museums and learn about history. Also I love meet new places, is very exciting to me, travel is one of my favorite things. However, I always thought thata was only a hobbie, nothing important. 

When I was 15 years old, I decided that I wanted to be a lawyer, I tought it was the perfect career for me, so I began to study a lot. Then, a few months before the PSU I started to have doubts about my future. I though that te best idea was to search a new career, something that I really love. 

When I found anthropology, I knew it was for me, I researched a lot about this career and I chose it. Now i'm totally in love with this career, I think that is very interesting and I learn about things that really like me. I would like be an archaeologist and travel for all the world for learn about other cultures.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Raquel, I hope you are a very good professional and that you travel a lot!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I feel so identified with preparing for something and then switching to something else entirely XD I hope you can travel all over the world!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I hope travel when finish the career, i fell you can do that!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Country That I Would Like to Visit

My Favorite Object

My Autobiography