A Photography that I like

 







   My favorite photograph is a corridor that gave access to an interior courtyard with fruit trees, this belonged to the Estancia Jesuítica Jesús María, which was declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. I took this picture with my phone camera on July 12, 2019, while I spent the winter holidays with my family in Córdoba, Argentina. 

   The place was very nice and had a lot of history, since the construction dates back to the sixteenth century. What I like about this photo is that the type of lighting and angle from which it was taken give it a disturbing and attention-catching look. It's like I'm alone in a long, dark tunnel. In addition, because of the feeling it conveys, it reminds me of one of my favorite books, El Túnel, by Ernesto Sábato. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Country That I Would Like to Visit

My Favorite Object

My Autobiography