A Country That I Would Like to Visit

 



My dream is to travel to Greece for vacations and stay here for a month and thus get to know every corner of the country. The thing that I Know about Greece is that this country is very interesting and diverse due to having beautiful landscapes, volcanoes, beaches and a lot of history.

One of the reasons why I wanna go to this country is that I love learning about history and Greece is considered the cradle of western culture therefore if I can go someday I would learn a lot in this place. Moreover, the other reason is that I really enjoy making trekking in nature, especially the hills, and Greece has a lot of hills and mountains to do that.

In this way, once in there,  I would like to spend a whole day in Mykonos swimming in the sea and taking sunbathes. On the other days, I would like to take different city tours to archeological sites like the Parthenon, Delphi, The acropolis of Athens, and many others.


Comentarios

  1. The history and culture that Greece has is very interesting. I really hope you can one day fulfill your dream and go to Greece!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It's clear that you know a lot about Greece, you described it so well that actually, I think that I want to go there also!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The Greece culture it´s so interesting, I hope that one day you will be able to visit this country <3

    ResponderBorrar

  4. Greece is a country with an incredible history and culture, I would also like to visit it some day!!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Good work. I the last paragraph the second sentence should begin: The other days or the rest of the time....etc

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Favorite Object

My Autobiography