My Future Job.


When I think about my future job, I see myself as an archeologist.

I would like to get this specialty because I think that is a very entertaining and gratifying job. Also, like an archeologist, I can work both outdoors and indoors, and I would like to work both ways.

Firstly, I can travel a lot during investigations and get to know many places. So I hope to have funding to can participate in various investigations and excavations in different parts of the world, such as Mexico, Spain, Peru, Brazil, and many others.

On the other way,  I would also like to work indoors, such as teaching at a university. I think that work as a teacher is very important because you can embolden your students and work with your futures colleagues. 

Respect the salary, in general, I don't expect very much, but I would like to get enough money to live comfortably, to be able to save

and buy a house or apartment at some point in my life, and for last can pay abroad's studies. 

At last, for my future job, I would like that wouldn't be stressful and very demanding because I like spending time with my family and friends, so I hope to have free weekends at least for can do this. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Country That I Would Like to Visit

My Favorite Object

My Autobiography