The Best Holidays Ever

                                                                                 



My best holiday was in the mountains, near Pichirrincon in San Fabian de Alico this summer. I went in March for three days with my cousins, my sister, my brother, and my uncle. 
Since Pinchirrincon you can go to the Andes mountains, that was what we made. For this, we have to go with two guides and ride a horse for 8 hours, passing through rivers, slopes, and cliffs. The road was very dangerous and I felt scared all the time. 

When we arrived at the camp place, it was late and we were so tired that barely can move. In there we put together the tents and cook our dinner. After that, we go to sleep. The other day, we go to a river with thermal waters and take a rest. The place was very beautiful and relaxing, with a great view of the mountains and the sky was so blue and clean that breathe in there was a wonder. Finally, on the third day, we sorted our thing and we left the place. 

This trip was my favorite because was very rescue and amazing, it was a total adventure in nature, a lonely place far away from the city and the noise. 



Comentarios

  1. Good. There are some sentences structure and verb tenses that you need to check, for example: You can go from P. to the Andes....; we went to sleep; The next day, we went to...and took a rest... it was wonderful; and in the last paragraph, because was very risky and....

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Country That I Would Like to Visit

My Favorite Object

My Autobiography