Life in Pandemic

 The pandemic has affected the lives of all people, since not only does it imply a threat to the health of the entire world population, but it has also come up with a series of problems that have affected people's mentality and their way of relating to the rest. Some of these problems are anxiety, depression, and stress, caused by confinement, as well as economic instability due to layoffs, sales declines, debts, and unemployment. These situations have caused several people to resort to common pots and food boxes provided by the government.

In this way, I think that since there is not much we can do because not everything depends on us. However, people should try to be kind and supportive, we are all going through difficult times and if we are kinder other people may feel more supported. Also, valuing family time more is a good opportunity to share with our loved ones and be responsible. And for last, if we all take care of ourselves and are more responsible, it is more likely that this situation will end sooner.

Finally, when I think about how my life will be after the pandemic, I see myself as a braver and riskier person, taking advantage of every opportunity given to me, since after this last time I want to live my life to the fullest and not deprive myself to do things out of fear and comfort.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Raquel! I like your way of thinking about the solidarity that was generates in the pandemic , it's so interesting :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Excellent work. I'd have used communal pots.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Country That I Would Like to Visit

My Favorite Object

My Autobiography