English Language Challenges

 About my experience learning English at university, I have a few comments. In the first place, I think that virtually having English classes, doesn't allow me to practice my speaking very well, due to if I could go to the university I would talk more often and fluidly with my classmates and make my speaking better. However, even virtually, learning English was great for me, I could practice once a week and learn about different topics. 

The teacher made us write a blog, about different things related to our life. I think that this a good way to learn how to express ideas more consistently and not stay with the typical and basic conversations. Also, with this exercise, I could improve my writing and reading comprehension. This last, help me to read faster and to understand papers, something very useful due to at the university you have to read constantly papers in English. 

On the other hand, there are many aspects of my English that I must improve, such as my pronunciation and fluency. Is hard to have to talk to someone because I get nervous thinking about what to say and I just can´t say anything that sounds natural and good. Also, my pronunciation is a little bad whit words very longs. To improve this, I think that read out loud and talk a little while with my friends is very important. Also, it would be a good way to occupy my English outside of class, since the only moment when I put my knowledge is reading papers and listen to music.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Country That I Would Like to Visit

My Favorite Object

My Autobiography